How to complain.

When you use Inspect your Energy.

We want to give you the best service.
If you are unhappy about our service, please inform us as soon as possible.
You can telephone, email or write to us telling us why you are unhappy with the service you received.

If you want to complain, this page  tells you who you should contact and how this will be conducted.

I hope we can resolve your complaint as soon as possible. If you need to take this matter further, look at the complaints policy.

All complaints will be looked into and will be handled with courtesy.

We will try to respond in writing within 48 hours or directly by phone.

All complaints will be handled by David Paul Williams.

We will confirm that this has been sent to our Acceditation Scheme.

We will record the details of any verbal complaint received. 

 Details of where records of verbal and written complaints and responses to them will be stored and the details that will be included within these records.

 If you are not satisfied with our initial response you should submit the complaint in writing.

If necessary reinspect a property if you are in doubt of our assessors work.
There will be no charge for this.

If it is necessary for a revised Energy Performance Certificate due to failure on our behalf, we will meet any costs.

If we are unable to resolve the complaint, we will be happy to refer the complaint to a mutually acceptable arbitrator’s decision.

This policy does not not restrict your right to take legal advice.

If we have made a mistake we will apologise, explain what went wrong and why and learn from this.

If this matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact my accrediting organisation at:

Elmhurst Energy Systems Limited.
Unit 16
St. Johns Business Park
LE17 4HB

Tel; 08700 850490.